Cerpen a.k.a. Short story

 
       Base on the resolution that i always did every month in the old good days, like it or not this activity should be started to work on. Writing in an entertain ways should be start from now on. Next in a cozy, enjoy and delightful environment like now, i will start my creativity engine to work on a short story. What kind of story? a story which tell us a flow or dynamic frequency of life. It's not a hard one. It's not about mocking, not about grinding. It will be specialized of opening every bit of sane cells in brain. I hope it won't just on my brain, but yours as well.
       I want to productive as a writer should be but just like Takezo said regarding his job as a martial artist, Movement should be like water. It shall be flexible, flowing, unattached, countering, and comprehensive.
       In this case, my writing will have a character of reflective. It will not telling about my mind in private and secret which i do highly respect and cleansed on. By saying reflective, that means i will show you my perspective as a mirror of my daily life. it's part of me but it's not me in overall.
I believe human shouldn't be measured by the depth, but measured by the intention. Because human in it's depth is sacredly maintained, therefore you there will be no human look down upon others. In the other hand, human's intention should be measure so as water, we can put enough matter to counterpart the others. This is reflective and comprehensive, not excessive or even imperious.
By writing these short story, i hope you guys the reader will measure my intention and enjoy a piece of life. we shall be enjoy for what we are, either you are a believer or not, a fool or not, a sane or not, a nice person or not. I believe it will partly ways more than that. Hope you guys enjoy. Maybe once a week to read 'em. Cheers!

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Automation industry task

Manusia Manusia yang Menjadi Zombie